Re: Morgan book source?

To: Chris Wnek <cwnek@jax.org>, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Morgan book source?
From: "Colin Cobb " <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:59:12 -0600
Hey Chris,

One hardbound book that would fill your bill would be MORGAN by Bengt Ason
Holm from the "Famous Car Factories" series. ISBN 0-87938-558-8. (1991)

A good softbound is MORGAN by Rowan Isaac from the Osprey Classic Marques
series. ISBN 1-85532-465-2. (Hong Kong, 1994)

But I still think the most fun is the untitled (but subtitled "Morgan, first
and last of the real sportscars") little softback booklet issued by the
Works... 107 pages printed in Worcester England by Willow Books in 1994. No
ISBN but I imagine it is still available from the Works. With text by
Charles Morgan it is a unique view "Morgan's Eye" view of the company.

Cheers!

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
'41 Chevrolet Coupe, '65 Sunbeam Tiger, '66 Morgan Plus Four ("Yellow"
again, will soon be
home again!),  '89 Alfa Romeo Spider (FOR SALE)