Morgan book source?

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan book source?
From: Chris Wnek <cwnek@jax.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:21:31 -0400
Hi listers,
        I would appreciate any recomendations that you may have as to a
good source of books about Morgans (4 wheel in particular).  While you're
at it, I would also appreciate your book recomendations.  I bought Worral's
ORIGINAL MORGAN for my father earlier this year, and I would like to give
him another book for his birthday (yesterday!).  Something hard-bound and
nice to look at would be ideal, but, more importantly, I'd like to give
hime something with some substance to the text.  A book that goes beyond a
simple run down of the different models and gets into things like
competition history, contemporary road tests, etc. would be ideal.

thanks,
Chris Wnek