Re: Transporting a Morgan...

To: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Subject: Re: Transporting a Morgan...
From: "William G. Lamb, III" <lambroving@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 20:52:53 -0400
Joe,

You probably wouldn't save any money, but I can very highly recommend
Intercity Lines in Warren, MA. They have done my Plus 8 both ways to
VA, and both husband and wife teams were super. Their rigs will blow
you away as they are far tidier than the average house! Expect to be
impressed, and they take credit cards. Get their telephone number from
the 800 # listings.

Willie