Re: Magazine Article Alert

To: Kit Hildreth <krisbox@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Magazine Article Alert
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@home.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 14:57:07 -0800
Honor Blackman played the character Catherine Gale and Linda Thorson
played the character Tara King but I found in digging that Elizabeth
Shepherd played Emma Peel for 1-1/2 episodes prior to Diana Rigg.

http://www.the-avengers.net/23avpix.html

As predicted, there are TONS of Avenger sites around the net.  I also
discovered that while Steed was known for the Bentley Spee Six, he
also drove three other Bentleys, a Vauxhall, and a Rover.  Emma drove
two different Loti (both Elans) but someone was keen enough to note
that the registrations were different between the black and white
episodes and the color episodes.

--
email: mdmiles@home.com
http://www.mdmpe.com/