Re: Magazine Article Alert

To: JClax5817@aol.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Magazine Article Alert
From: "Kit Hildreth" <krisbox@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 14:30:51 PST
"----Original Message Follows----
From: JClax5817@aol.com
To: krisbox@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 17:15:37 EST

Kit,
I was focused where all the other teenage boys were focused at the time (not
on the car)!"
***
Believe me, Jack, along with the twentysomethings as well!
***
"Interestingly enough, in September while in London, I had business in
Borehamwood where the Elstree Studios are located. I understand the Avenger
episodes were mostly filmed within about a 3 mile radius of the studios. I
was directed to Shenley Hall, used in filming one of the episodes.  It would
not do for me to live in England. I don't think I would get any work done.
There are too many interesting things to see and do.  My last trip there I
put 1100 miles on my rental car in 5 days!
***
My Goodness Jack, should imagine the Rent/Hire Co. called for the scrap
merchant almost immediately afterwards! Doubt much has changed in the
countryside either! Lousy place to live, but WONDERFUL to visit, if only to
taste REAL tea (Indian and Chinese subscribers, you can begin the cringe act
at the thought of what Brits do to real tea!)
Regards,
Kit