Re: <no subject>

To: nogera@prodigy.net, pdburket@intrepid.net, VandergT@aecl.ca
Subject: Re: <no subject>
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 19:48:45 EDT
In a message dated 9/11/99 18:45:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nogera@prodigy.net writes:

<<
 Chuck
  Today all my friends with nuclear reactors  uses a thermal neutron
 irradiation  site thermometer. You can get one from any Snap- On Tool Dealer
  ( Harbor Freight also has one but its not nearly as good )      :)

 Bob Nogueira

When the Snap-On truck stopped by my shop last time, I found that they had
discontinued the American inch-system thermal neutron irradiation site
thermometers, and had only metrics.  When I explained that the flux
supressors on my Morgan had partly inch and a few Whitworth parts, the driver
(he was a young guy and had never heard of Whitworth) laughed at me!

Silly youngsters these days....What you gonna do with 'em....???

Lannis