RE: <no subject>

To: vandergraaft@aecl.ca (Vandergraaf, Chuck)
Subject: RE: <no subject>
From: jimgcusavecom@webtv.net
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 11:50:08 -0400 (EDT)
Chuck, I have "Tempil°" sticks and             "Thermomelt" sticks
starting at 135°F and go up to 475°F in 10°F to 20°F
increments. I still use them. YOu can get ones that change "color" in
instead of melting but I still have some of  he melting type.

I am presently moving my shop from Hudson FL to Lakeland FL and have
informed David I will supply him with Thermomelt and Tempil° addresses
when I unpack. Thermomelt is in Chicago and Tenpil° is in the LA CA
area.

JimG