(no subject)

To: morgan list <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: (no subject)
From: Michael Geluch <Michael_Geluch@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 16:26:21 -0700
guys:

note of thanks for all the helpful suggestions to protecting one's car
especially the fellow who suggests that a small bomb always be kept in
the car and if someone did steal it, one could activate the explosion
devise with a cell phone.....no robbers and no car .....or did they
pressume I owned a MG.

On another subject:

Personally I prefer the GoMog site as the north american site for
morgans and when looking for links and information am able to get what I
need quickly and without a lot of fuss.

If everyone is on the net then could the net not be the headquarters,
gomog could be the information vehicle and anyone wishing to
contributing could do so, we all get our own local newsletters either in
written form or by e-mail, and I assume with technology they could be
posted to a single site for anyone to access should they interested. Any
club wishing to host a National event could mearly ask and first come
first serve. Years ago the Wash group hosted MOG 1 to whatever in the
Pocono's and I certainly don't think they checked with anyone, they just
did it and everyone was welcome. Nobody has to be the pres or be on the
board. Maybe Lorne and Colin and Ed could act as titular chairpersons to
sorta guide us through the first couple of years to see how it would
work, ask for input from the Califorina, Northwest, Texas, Washington
group for example and see what happens without formality and positions
and dues and politics.

Just my two-bits worth.

Michael
'69 4/4