RE: North American Morgans

To: "'LSelz@aol.com'" <LSelz@aol.com>
Subject: RE: North American Morgans
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 11:54:05 -0400
Lannis,

I'm sure you realize that this is all in jest. Years ago, I owned an MG
(1953 TD) and thoroughly enjoyed the short time I had it, tooling through
Vancouver, BC, the lower mainland and the Okanagan. I was sorry to see it go
but I was moving to Edmonton, Alberta and could not imagine owing a roadster
as my only transportation in that climate.

My comment arose from Don's e-mail about his personalized, 7 character, MD
licence plate.  I realized that only one person in a state or province can
sport the same message at any one time that way.

Chuck Vandergraaf