Re: Wing Mounts

To: "Phil Roettjer" <Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wing Mounts
From: "wms" <wms@vaxxine.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 01:25:29 -0500
         Hi gang
         I was also concerned with this mounting on the 62 since I had read
about the movement in the wings in several articals . I tried to fit the
steel support as best I could and allowed for a one-eight inch live rubber
pad between the support and the aluminum wing . I don't know if this will
help or not but so far so good as we used to say .We'll drive it till it
drops .Have a great summer !
                 Glenn Nigh        # 5112     White  Plus  4  -  2 seater

        ( Hope we make it to Rhienbeck)