Re: Does anyone have a 1961 +4 DHC out there ?

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Does anyone have a 1961 +4 DHC out there ?
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 09:53:38 EDT
<<I guess not everyone would like to get tons of email about all the tiny
bits and pieces concerning their car, but if a owner of a
'61 +4 DHC or similar could spare me a few minutes every now and then, I
would appreciate it.>>

Harold -  My impression as a 1-year denizen of this list and absorber of
information is that all true Morgan enthusiasts love talking about the little
bits and pieces in gory detail on their cars, and would not mind a bit.

I've found that the best thing to do is to absorb the information and
references on John Blair's Morgan web page, which has tons of practical
advice and pointers to other advice about bits and pieces.  If you're serious
about Morgans and feel as if you will be into the details of ash frames and
pillar oilers, then see if Fred Sisson has any more of his Morgan Bedtime
Readers, and send him $50 for one.  Classic Motorbooks has good general
service manuals for the mechanical stuff.

And if it's not there (and a lot of it won't be), then throw a question out
and see if anyone answers.  Someone always does, and points you to other
resources that can help even more.

                                          Lannis