RE: Crank handle/Rear lights/Parts list

To: <RCooperman@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Crank handle/Rear lights/Parts list
From: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 09:21:10 -0400
Hi Richard and all,
Below are the two Jaguar sites I had been speaking of in my previous post. I
forgot just how excellent this web site is. The first address is the main
site, it's created by Nick Johannnessen, for Jaguar owners - look at the
'Used Parts exchange' - I wish we had something like this for the Morgan.

http://www.jag-lovers.org/

Then go to this second URL. It's the 'Parts interchange guide'. The idea is
to help Jaguar owners save money by keeping track of parts they find that
fit (without modification) and do the same job as the original Jaguar part.
As an example, I discovered that the EGR valve on My XJ6 C was identical to
one on a Triumph TR6. The prices however differed. Jaguar wanted $246 !!!!
Moss wanted about $48 FOR THE SAME PART! It also helps when you go to swap
meets - you get to look under tents for other marques and know what parts
from that car will fit your Morgan! Any way check it out. It would be great
if we could create something like this for the Morgan, because we already
know that many parts on these cars came from other makes.

http://www.mich.com/~kroppe/jaguar/XJ_Parts.htm

Best regards,

Jeff