Re: Wave-and-Flash-Lights-Ranking

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wave-and-Flash-Lights-Ranking
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 08:23:31 EDT
nrwarner@pop.snet.net writes:

<< While you are at it you can move the dip switch to the dash and be able to
 flash the lights at Morgans and other friendly Brit. cars. >>

Nelson, we must think the same way; that was the first thing that I was
planning on changing.  The present hi-beam switch is on the firewall above
the clutch pedal and is about the most annoying, inconvenient place in the
world for one.  There's a convenient hole in the dash right under the
steering wheel rim which should do just fine for reaching out the little
finger and flicking.  After all, with a Morgan, I am very near the top of the
snobby British Sports Car Who-Waves-and-Flashes-Lights-First food chain,
which starts with TR7s, MGBs, Midgets, and Spitfires, and tops out with
(what?  XK-120s? Morgans? HRDs? Blower Bentleys?) I always owned cars at the
bottom. I'm lost here at the top.  Somebody help me so I don't make a social
'faux pas' and wave first to a lower-ranking car!!

                                                        Lannis