Re: CAR & DRIVER

To: HOOGLY@aol.com
Subject: Re: CAR & DRIVER
From: "J.D. Welch" <jdwelch@datawing.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 18:11:46 -0600
I just read it yesterday.  It's a pretty good article, except for the
end of one section where, talking about the recently USA-approved
models, Peter Morgan said (and I paraphrase), "We don't need the US.  It
could go away tomorrow and we wouldn't notice it."

Nice, huh?  How does it make you feel, tried and true Morgan
enthusiasts?  From my perch on the sidelines, it stings a bit.