Re: Grease fittings

To: LSelz@aol.com
Subject: Re: Grease fittings
From: Dave.Vodden@uk.ecitele.com
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:07:25 +0100

You clearly have something in there. The hole that lets the grease out onto
the outside of the king pin is really small and so cloggs easily.  Someone
may be able to suggest a way of clearing it without dissassembly but I
can't think how.

As for when the bushings need replacing there have been some good
discussions lately on the list. try the list archive at

http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=morgans

Dave Vodden
1992 Plus 4
Hampshire UK