Re: Grease fittings

To: TrmpetDave@aol.com, kneisley@ohio.net, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Grease fittings
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 14:47:04 EDT
Can anyone tell me what could be wrong with the top bushing area on my
offside sliding pillar that would not allow grease to go into the fitting on
top of the pillar?  I can pump grease into the near side one no problem; and
I've unscrewed the off side zerk fitting and the fitting's clear.  What could
be stopping it up so that the handle of the grease gun feels like it's
hitting a solid block?  Could I hurt anything by putting a pneumatic grease
gun on it and throwing the pressure to it?  I like to keep them nice and
greasy, even though I know that road grit can turn the stuff into lapping
paste.  And when the bushings need replacement, what's the approximate cost
of the Greg Solow 100,000 mile treatment? Thanks!!!

                                                Lannis