RE: Four v Two seaters

To: <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Four v Two seaters
From: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserman@actsnet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 06:20:11 -0600
George:

My wife and I had a similiar issue.  Our son was six at the time and we
wanted to take him with us.  She approved the search for a Morgan and we
started looking for a four seater.  We wanted a restored car that needed
nothing at the moment (Scarlet always needs something sooner or later).

Finally after a year of searching a car turned up in Houston.  It was a
wonderfully restored red 67 4/4 series V Competition, a roadster.  We drove
it and found ourselves in a real dilemma.  We needed a four seater and we
found a great 2 seater, what to do?

I asked about the possiblity of converting a roadster to a four seater and
had an interesting suggestion made to me by Bob Nogueira.  That was to
modify the boot into a jump seat.  This is a short term (2 to 3 year
solution), but does allow for leg a foot space.  Then, continue your search
for the perfect four seater 68 or 69 4/4 four seater with 1600 cross flow
engine.

Bob has great ideas, but he has this thing about cars with tractor engines.
I guess if you live in Dallas you can just go north over the state line for
trac . . . I mean, car parts.

Happy Holidays!

Steve Bauserman
67 Morgan 4/4 Series V Competition