Re: Four v Two seaters

To: "aMORGANS@autox.team.net" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Four v Two seaters
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 98 20:22:44 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

George
There are very few preowned Morgans but many well used Morgans. :)

Morgans are to other cars what Sneakers are to patent leather  leather shoes

As for the 2 seater vs the 4 seater I would vote for the 4 seater. You'll
get more use on weekend trips etc if you can take the family.

 Either way just be sure its a PLUS 4

Bob Nogueira