Re: Paint Code

To: <Naoz@aol.com>, <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Paint Code
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 08:34:33 -0500
Mike,
I've found the Morgan factory to be quite helpful in such matters. When I
contacted them, they sent me a paint chip of our original colour & the
details, which you could then get matched.

Fred Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc; visit my other web site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/