eastern PA car show

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: eastern PA car show
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 09:33:17 -0400
Dear all:

There won't be much Morgan content to this message, but...

Does anyone know details for a car show coming up this weekend in the
Allentown PA area?  I believe its at a place called "Mackungee" or some
such spelling.  Its my impression that its a large multi-marque show, and
includes extensive parts dealers--sort of a mini Carlisle--OR am I wrong?
I know there are a number of NJ subsribers on this list, and I'm wondering
if you can describe the show to me; it looks like its going to be a nice
weekend and I'm looking for a good excuse for a road trip with my sweetie,
in me Mog.

many thanks,
Will Zehring