Re: Re: decisions, decisions

To: nogera@prodigy.net, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re: decisions, decisions
From: CobMeister <CobMeister@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 00:52:29 EST

<<Will:
Let me make that four offers, I'll trade you my Plus 4, and throw in the
Drophead Cioupe which is under restoration.  I've always wanted a 4/4 and
would be glad  to give up two Plus 4s for a real thinking mans car .>>

A 4/4?  Geez! I thought you had a Plus 4!  No wonder you are looking for
engine swaps to get a little power on the road!

I take back my earlier comments... Go for it!  Just no stinkin' Chebbies...

--Colin Cobb