decisions, decisions

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: decisions, decisions
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 10:12:46 -0500
Dear Mog-o-philes:

Its been an interesting week.  Since getting me mog out and about on the
roads I've received the following three inquiries concerning straight trades:

--trade me mog for a disassembled but complete and solid Jag XK120MC coupe
--trade me mog for a waterlogged chris craft dual cowl w/Chrysler V8
--trade me mog for season tickets to the Yankees, first base line box seats

What should I do?  All I really want is to shoehorn a nice 289 into the
beastie.

cheers,
Will Zehring

p.s. then, you must have heard about "Guiness Mean Time?"