Re[2]: she's alive!

To: zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU, morgans@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re[2]: she's alive!
From: ebrown@ms.com
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 12:52:10 -0500

Ah Springtime! My son is coming home to visit from his home in Virginia
tomorrow, the Morgan has been alive all winter thanks to the mild weather,has a
new battery and a grounding strap and is good to go. Should I let my "boy" (24
and much more adept than his old man) take the car out by himself? This would be
a real milestone, especially if I let him take his bride along, instead of the
aforementioned nervous parent. I think I will! Ah! Springtime!!

Chip Brown

PS: don't forget to flush the cooling system, grease all the grease nipples
including a bit in the water pump, if you are so blessed. Points corrode after a
winter's rest, and if you can, you should drain any crud from your gas tank,
carb bowls, fuel pump, what have you. Springtime indeed.