she's alive!

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: she's alive!
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 09:54:03 -0500
Dear Mog-o-philes:

We are having a pleasant break in some otherwise crummy late winter weather
here in NJ so I siezed the bull by the tail and took me mog out on its
maiden voyage for the '98 season yesterday afternoon.  Apart from some
modest evidence of mice in the glove box, she weathered four months in the
barn rather well, and started up straight away (with a squirt or two of
starter fluid in the carb).  I went out for a spin; for about 30 minutes me
and me mog was all there was in the world.  I realize this isn't big news,
but list members who box up their mogs for the winter will understand what
a thrill it is to get it back on the road again!

Dang, I love this car.

as ever,
Will Zehring

p.s. blue skys forecast for the weekend...  yipeee!
p.p.s.  am I easy to please, or WHAT?