RE: folding windshield

To: ebrown@ms.com
Subject: RE: folding windshield
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 16:42:07 -0500
Bob,

Your remark:
Its always nice when others are saying " Gee its a pretty day I think
I'll
put the top down and go for a spin " , you can say " yeah it really is
pretty day, I think I'll put windscreen down and go for a spin "
brought back memories.  I did exactly that with my '52 +4.  My thesis
advisor had a TR2 that he drove, winter and summer, with the top down
(this was in Pennsylvania (Penn State)).  Being much younger than him, I
couldn't very well drive around with the top up.  Occasionally, in the
winter, I would put the windshield down to outdo him.  Took me about
half an hour to thaw out, but it was worth it.  And, yes, I did
graduate.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4, P.2473/V.345.ME
'85 Chrysler LeBaron Turbo