Re: Wet Protection Measures

To: Blair John <jblair@exis.net>,
Subject: Re: Wet Protection Measures
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 98 17:58:22 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Do you use a '' Tommy Bar' to tighten the side screens to the door?
I've found that if the screens are on tight  ( and the door hinges are tight
) that 70 MPH presents no problem unless I'm headed into a head wind ( in
wHich case I simply go in the opposite direction :) .

Bob Nogueira