MORGAN LIFE MAGAZINE

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MORGAN LIFE MAGAZINE
From: M/L Shields <mshields@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 22:34:33 -0800
I have received many responses to my inquiry on Morgan Life Magazine, and
it seems that a second issue (November) has not been mailed.  I have sent
two faxes to the organization, and they seem to have a fax machine but do
not respond.

Perhaps someone knows the editor Peter IJsseldijk, and could find out what
is going on with this magazine!  Of course I subscribed to two
years--thought it sounded like a good deal at the time.  Melvyn Rutter was
to have participated in this magazine also.

Let me know if anyone has contacts to this group.  Thanks.

Lloyd Shields
67 Morgan +4  60 A.H. Bugeye