WOMEN LOVE FACTORY VISIT TOO!!

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: WOMEN LOVE FACTORY VISIT TOO!!
From: M/L Shields <mshields@pclink.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 19:28:04 -0800
..how does one persuade one's wife that this is the best way to spend one's
>>  precious vacation time (even if she does like the Morgan but doesn't think
>>  visiting factories is a heck of alot of fun).

Will:

Guess I need to add my two cents in for the wives of the Morgan owners, and
as co-editor of the Minnesota Morgan Club newsletter. Your wife will love
the visit to the factory and charming Malvern.

My husband and I have visited the factory three times, and when we go
abroad we are addicted to visit Malvern and the factory. I found the
factory to be very interesting--not everyday you can see craftsmanship such
as you see at the factory.  After visiting the factory ther are great hills
for walking and beauty, and the china factory is just a 15 minute train
ride away!  We have always enjoyed staying at the B&B Sidney House with Tom
and Margaret Haggett. (Tom claims they are the official Morgan B&B in
Malvern, and they have a Morgan picture as you enter their B&B to prove
it.) Also, be sure to sample the Malvern bottled water.  On our first visit
to Malvern we met Amy an older lady who told us of her husband's three
wheeler, and how they would drive through the hills.  On another visit we
met one of the women judges for the world ice skating competition.  She was
visiting the factory on her own, and found it very interesting.

We were honored to visit with Peter Morgan on two of our visits, and
meeting Peter you can see why the company is so successful!  We also have
seen Charles driving his Morgan to work at the factory. What a thrill just
to see Charles cruise on by in his Morgan!!!

My appreciation and love for the Morgan has grown with each visit.

Mary Shields
Minnesota Morgan Club
67 Morgan +4  60 A.H. Bugeye