RE: Headlamp specifications

To: "'Gary Kneisley'" <kneisley@ohio.net>,
Subject: RE: Headlamp specifications
From: Ray Rudzki <ray@millicom.clara.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 16:57:03 -0000
Dear Gary,

The focus on the halogen bulb set by the H? - for the different =
reflector styles (obviously different bulb for 5" - 7" > headlamps), =
drawing the driving filament a little further in or out of the reflector =
parabola and in effect changing the focus of the lamp and the =
performance of the beam.

The difference for LHD and RHD on lamps and bulbs is that you guys drive =
on the other side of the road, this makes sure that the dip beam goes =
right for you guys and left for us.

Correct bulbs are our part no ELL 210 60/55w H4
Correct headlamp units for USA ELL 129 L

If one got it totally wrong, you could have a boss eyed Morgan....

Rgds

Ray - for Rutter Morgan Emporium