Help to a traveller

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Help to a traveller
From: ebrown@ms.com
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 14:04:33 -0500
     I will be in London early next week and want to sneak off to Beaulieu,
     which I suspect is a car museum. Can some of our British cousins tell
     me where it is? Can I get there from London by (!) train?

     Also: thereafter I will be Barcelona for a week or so. If there are
     any members of this list in that region of Spain, please contact me. I
     would love to buy you lunch and swap lies. No tengo catalano pero si
     espanol.

     Regards to all. Travelling without the Morgan, but with my missus,
     which is even better.

     Chip Brown