Re: Religious War?...hard evidence in the great debale

To: PLOP32@aol.com, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Religious War?...hard evidence in the great debale
From: Bob Wright <rwright@river.netrover.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 18:09:19 -0500 (EST)
I hate to think what the following theory says about me...I had a 352 V8
Ford Fairlane, a 6 cyl 67 Firebird and am now selling an ALLARD 'M' flathead
V8 and these are replaced by a healey 100, a Morgan Matchless trike and soon
to be a single Matchless 500 cc bike...duh...I think I feel an emptyness in
my cranium.  The 122cc Bond isn't helping my reputation any either...too
much lucas...not too bright!