RE: Refugee

To: "'Gregory Petrolati'" <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Subject: RE: Refugee
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 12:54:38 -0400

>       Thanks for the quick response! I was wondering about taking the
>       bonnet off... looks like a two-man job... izzit?
Greg,

I would think so.  I would take the bonnet off; it's much easier to work
on an engine without the hinge in the way and having to worry about the
side of the bonnet hitting the back of your head.  I seem to recall form
my '52 +4 (I'm not at home right now) that all you need to do is to
unscrew the little do-dad on the front that keeps the hinge of the
bonnet in place and then the other end of the hinge should slide out a
similar doodad near the windshield. The bonnet on my +4 is pretty
"floppy" and I think it would take two people to do that.
>> "procrastination gets you nowhere fast"

        I've a good answer for this... I'll tell ya later

I sure hope so; in spite of the slogan, I love to procrastinate; I'm
usually surrounded by unfinished projects (including the '52 +4)

best regards

Chuck