Refugee

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Refugee
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 07:53:36 -0500 (CDT)
        Greetings Moggers,

        I have a refugee temporarity residing in my garage next to My TR4.
        It's a 1958 +4 with a blown head gasket. The owner drove it down from
        Wisconsin for our British Car Festival last weekend. The problem
        cropped up on the way, but exacerbated once he got here. The car has
        a TR3 engine which is the same (more or less) as the one in my TR4.
        I feel pretty confident in swapping out the old gasket for the
        new one when it arrives (today, I hope) I'm going to start the
        dismantling process and would like some input as to what to look
        out for before I proceed. It would be real neat if the car was
        done when he arrived on Saturday... That way he wouldn't have to
        spend an entire weekend hassling with the car.

        BTW the car is VERY original (lots of patina, if you get my drift)

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois