Auction - 4/4 Morgan

To: Morgans - Univ Utah <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Auction - 4/4 Morgan
From: "William E. Irwin" <cigrbill@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 16:44:27 -0500
This Saturday I am going to an auction for a 1980, 4/4, 2-str, Isis
propane conversion.  No rust, good condition but not a show car.  30,000
miles.

I would appreciate any thoughts any of you, especially Bob Nogueira,
have about what I should pay for this car.

I would only buy it, if it was a "steal."  I have a 68 Plus 4 I drive
regularly and a 52 Plus 4 almost restored (after 10 years).  I need
another Morgan like I need a hole in the head, maybe to match the hole I
already have.

Recently we have had a number of messages re: 4/4 vs Plus 4.  These
concern me a little.

        CigarBill