Cable TV

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Cable TV
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 1996 20:45:34 -0400
Hey gang,

   Have any of you managed to tape the 1 hr show about Morgans that
has been on Tthe History Channel lately.  It was a great show.
I've had several people tell me about it.  Then while at my dad's
today working on the Morgan, I was trying to reprogram his VCR to
the his new cable channels when we stumbled accross the show.  Since
we hadn't gotten the VCR programmed, we sat down and watched it and
ate lunch.

   To make a long story short, if anyone has taped it, I'd love a
copy of the tape.  (Of course I'll reimburse you for the tape and
shipping charges.)

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!