More on Overheating

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: More on Overheating
From: "Armando Picciotto" <apicciot@cccoe.k12.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 1995 11:26:20 +0000
About a month ago I purchased a '63 +4 with the TR3 engine.  I love
it!  But it does tend to overheat easily (steep hills, warm weather,
etc...).  From what other owners wrote in, I guess this is not
unusual.  Or is it?  Should I learn to live with it?  Are there any other
suggestions out there on beating this problem?  I did see a Mog with
an oil cooler and one with an electric fan, so I guess I'm not alone.
 Does anyone know of an oil cooler that may be installed in this
engine?

Armando