+8's

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: +8's
From: deepster@VNET.IBM.COM
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 95 04:15:48 EST
Dave,

I don't have any experience with the +8's, I have a 4/4 (and I'm in the UK).
Overheating in warm weather seems to be a Morgan trait, you might try checking
your timing, and or your brakes.  Flushing the radiator and checking it out
would help too.  I never really got my car to stop overheating, just reduced
the time it took and the temperature it stabilised at in normal operation.  The
problem has all but disappeared now that the ambient temperature is a lot
lower.

Pradeep Vasudev
'82 4/4
Portsmouth, England