mini-baja

Design Report

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Design Report
From: "Vinayak Garg" <vinayakgarg@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 19:43:27 +0200
Hi,

I am Vinayak Garg, design coordinator for the BAJA team from IIT Delhi. Our
team participated in the mini Baja competition this year at south africa.

We feel that though we had done a great deal of analysis and calculations
but the marks we recieved in the technical category were much below our
expectations. Maybe we were not able to present our points adequatley in our
design report.

I would kindly request you to give suggestions for the same.

If possible, I request you to kindly send me copies of your old design
reports, or even the basic skeletons or books/links helpful for writing a
design report.

Thanking You,

--
Vinayak Garg