mini-baja

Engine questions

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine questions
From: Carlos Alberto Briones Martinez <carlosinlove@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 07:27:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, I have some questions that I hope you can help me with:

   Briggs & Stratton Guatemala gave us an engine that they said meet the
requirements of the rules, but the type of the oficial engine is 0036-e1, and
our engine is 0164-e1, is there a problem? if so, can we still buy an engine in
the event site?
   What is the maximun of revolutions that we can reduce from the engine?
   Where can I buy a centrifugal clutch for our engine?

Thanks,

Carlos A. Briones, Mini Baja Guatemala