mini-baja

Mini Baja West question

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Mini Baja West question
From: susantoa@pdx.edu
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:59:14 -0800
Hello,

I'm organizing facilities for the banquet for this year's Mini Baja West.  I
was wondering how many of you will not have a hotel room after the endurance
race on Saturday.  If there is enough interest, we can have the showers opened
up at the banquet facility for about a $2 towel fee per person.  If there's
enough interest then we'll arrange it for you guys.

This question will also help me in arranging the parking.  If many of you guys
can park your trailer at the hotel it would tremendously help us out.
Currently we don't have arrangements for a lot of open parking areas for
trailers, but more than enough for cars/trucks/vans.  If need be, we'll have
to make arrangements for more open parking areas.

Thank you.

Andre S