mini-baja

Re: Material testing

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Material testing
From: "Thiago Bigarella" <tbigarella@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:37:33 -0200
Where can I find the evaluation method of the design report? I mean, we
tried to put all we could about FEA, CAD, dynamic analasys and testing of
the car, but the score wasn4t satisfatory. I really didn4t know that a
"physical testing" would be expected. What else is the judges expect me to
put in the report.
Thanks

Thiago Bigarella
UFSC Mini Baja Team - Brazil