mini-baja

Commet CV transmission

To: <mini-baja@autox.team.net>
Subject: Commet CV transmission
From: "Elliot Cortes Reyna" <00667879@academ01.gda.itesm.mx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:20:54 -0500 (Hora de verano de México)
 Hi, I am the Capitan for the first Mini-Baja project in my university ITESM
campus Guadalajara.

I am wondering if some one can tell me about the way these Comet CV
transmission works, or a web page to read about.

I know that the CV change the torque depending in the velocity. But the
question is that
    ? the CV have a neutral?

    ? the CV change the torque continuous variable to low and high,, i mean,
,,  2.45 to 1.24 passing for all the intermediate ratios, depending of the
velocity?

     ? did the CV works well?

Tks I will appreciate your answers,

Elliot Enrique Cortes Reyna
Tel 36401892
Cel.5661529

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
sg-0.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
IMSTP.gif]