Auto Meter Oil Pressure Gauge

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Auto Meter Oil Pressure Gauge
From: "David Kirkman" <mg.kirkman@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:05:25 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I am finalizing my replacement of my gauges.  The oil gauge has a connection
from the sender, a black ground, a lamp, and a wire to the ignition switch.
I don't have any extra light green/green wires to the ignition switch.  I
removed the wires from the voltage stabilizer and planned on connecting them
to each other, thus bypassing the voltage stabilizer.  What color is the
wire to the ignition switch (light green/green or plain green)?  There are
double green wires to the speedo and the alternator.  Can I split them?
What wire can I connect to the ignition switch connection on my oil pressure
gauge?

Hope someone has an answer.  I have Dan Master's Wiring Harness, but am
saving it for my GT Ford 5.0 Project.

Dave Kirkman
Co Host - British V8 Driving Experience in Terre Haute