Re: Rear shocks?

To: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Rear shocks?
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 00:47:18 -0400
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I am using Spax Adjustables, due in large part to my finding the whole kit
for half what rebuilding my levers would have cost.  If you have any doubts
about the stiffness of the levers you can get the uprated valves which are
about 25% stiffer, and, I am told, excellent for performance applications.

James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer
71 MGBGT V8
85 Dodge Ram