RE: Drive train vibration.

To: mgv8glen@bellatlantic.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Drive train vibration.
From: kdad@ezl.com
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 08:46:16 -0500 (CDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi Glen,

I'm not blaming you or the drive shaft, just trying to get on the road.
The vibration appears to be verticle on the shaft. Could my body be to
high in the back causing to much angle upward on the shaft. Anyway, you
can call me anytime before 10:30 pm central at 618-806-9043. I will be
working on it today during the day if that is convienant.