Re: V8 conversion speedo

To: James Jewell <m1garandusa@netscape.net>, mgb-v8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: V8 conversion speedo
From: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:29:11 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Another option is to buy a "neat-o" programming
speedo.  I think I purchased an Autometer one from
JEGS with a sending unit that just screws onto the
output on my T-5 trans.  The advantage is that when I
put my near Ford Rear-end in, I just have to
recalibrate it on a known two mile distance.  The
other advantage is how much brighter modern gauges are
vs. the stock gauges.

But it is more expensive than just an adaptive cable.

My .02 cents.

Glenn
http://games.yahoo.com/