RE: Throw out bearing leaking.

To: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Throw out bearing leaking.
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 15:39:26 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Paul, if you don't snip the trailer the list server will not deliver
your message to the list.  As a result I got a couple of replies that
were sent to me and the list, however the message never made it to the
list.  Even though the writer intended that to happen.

Bottom line?  Leave the trailer and the list doesn't get the message.

Now, lest any one thinks I'm being a butt head about this ... It's
happened to me in the past also ...

Larry Hoy