Re: Gear ratio chart

To: "Frank van Dalen" <frank.vandalen@fae.storkgroup.com>, "mgb-v8" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gear ratio chart
From: "Larry" <larry@larryembrey.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 06:28:02 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I have a program called Cartest, that I used to do some calculations.  it
does "real time " simulation and spits out data.  It asks weight, tires
size, engine specs, tranny etc..  I thought it unique that it had the RV8 in
it as well as the stock B.  For mine I took the engine/tranny specs from a
mustang GT and put them in the MG chassis.  Very cool...  I cannot find the
website again, but can email the zipped files.