found V8 T-5 $75.00/installation questions

To: v8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: found V8 T-5 $75.00/installation questions
From: jphillips@cvalley.net (Julie Ann Phillips)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 22:21:11 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Thanks for everyones advice on my T-5 situation.I bought a V8 Z28
project car for $500 today removed the trans and sold rest for $425.I
drove the car about 22 miles home and the trans was quiet and very
smooth to operate.I guess if your patient you do get lucky sometimes.
   I lost a lot of fluid when i removed it so how to i drain it
completely and how much of what kind of fluid do i replace it
with?Should i get a mount and use it in its angled position or have my
tailhousing changed to mount flat?What are my shifter options with the
angled mount?
   Thanks again for everyone input on this i found it in a local free
weekly paper...........

Greg