Re: Brakes & RV8 Headers

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brakes & RV8 Headers
From: JTPAKI@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:12:07 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Glen

I am running the RV8 style headers.  The flexible brake lines have a spring
like outer guard that makes them more rigid and I am able to "bend" them away
from the headers.  I also use silicone brake fluid, which will deal with the
heat much better.

Joe Potter

In a message dated 8/16/00 11:13:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time,